At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
• Review and authorize daily funding request for various products
• Provide customer support and serve as point of contact for assigned clients
• Review and respond to customer inquiries/research issues
• Perform Participation Balance Resets
• Review and validate - Investor Forms (GNMA 11711A / Freddie Mac 996E forms, etc) and Release of Security Interest Letters)
• OFAC Requests – provide (DOB, SS#, Additional borrower information as needed to Wire Dept.)
• Job Task Overrides – (i.e. Note Dates, LTV, JUMBO Loans, FICO Exceptions Approved by Risk Management)
• Monitor M203 Report for assigned client for tracking of collateral
• Provide additional support to team during volume increases
• Communicate with RM and Operations Management on trends, training issues, workflow, etc.
• 3 - 5 years related work experience in banking or mortgage
• 2 - 3 years funding, processing or shipping experience
• Detail oriented, organized, flexible and possess good communication skills
• Superior customer service skills/attitude and strong organizational skills
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, interruptions and fast paced environment in the daily context of effectively dealing with time deadlines for client and bank internal needs
• Proficient knowledge of PC/Internet (including Microsoft Word & Excel)