At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
• Manage calendar, including all meetings, travel, professional commitments and related preparation for Managing Director, including senior managers
• Provide sales, marketing and website support for sales & marketing executives
• Manage marketing inventories and distributions
• Plan and manage client, prospect and employee events
• Draft correspondence, presentation materials and reports as directed
• Prepare monthly financial and sales management reports
• Plan and prepare content for senior-level meetings
• Manage special projects as needed
• Review and process invoices and expenses
• Maintain appropriate records, files and documentation
• Order and maintain supplies
• Other duties as needed