At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
• Supports the initiatives of the information security program and coordinates with the various lines of business as needed
• Champions best practices in security event / incident detection and response
• Performs security event investigations, following forensic guidelines to preserve evidence for potential legal action
• Monitors and responds to alerts from key security technologies and other internal sources
• Performs information security reviews of current and potential vendor relationships
• Leads information security projects, such as new technology implementations and enhancements to existing tools
• Facilitates the information security training and awareness programs
• Researches emerging threats, evaluating likelihood of occurrence, and controls to mitigate them
• Identifies vulnerabilities with the Bank's environment with oversight of associated remediation activities
• Automates manual processes and assists with creation and maintenance of Runbooks / Service Catalogs, etc.
• Participates in the On-call rotation for security alerts reported by outside provider during off-peak hours.
The duties listed above are the essential functions, or fundamental duties within the job classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. Texas Capital Bank may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with standard departmental policy.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, information assurance, or related field preferred; or equivalent professional work experience required
• 5+ years information security / information assurance experience required
• Working knowledge of security technologies such as Active Directory Group Policy, anti-malware tools, computer forensics tools, firewalls, identity access management, IDS / IPS, multi-factor authentication, network devices, SIEM products, threat intelligence, vulnerability scanners, and web filters on premise and in cloud environments required
• Familiarity with network technologies and protocols (switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, remote connection technologies, and multiple domain environments) strongly preferred
• Must have a strong understanding of concepts and technology across all IT areas to be able to spot gaps and develop appropriate controls
• Regular expression and/or basic programming skills preferred
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills required
• Strong verbal, written, communication and presentation skills required
• Ability to work with little supervision and consistently deliver results required
• CISSP certification strongly preferred; other applicable certifications a plus (GSEC, GSNA, CISA, etc.)
• Computer forensics certification or equivalent experience a plus