At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
The Associate Relationship Manager position is designed to develop someone who has demonstrated strong underwriting skills and an aptitude for developing business into a Relationship Manager.
Assist Relationship Managers with all facets of their business including the following:
• Call on C-level executives to understand their credit and depository needs
• Structure and price loan and treasury deals in cooperation with local underwriting and credit approval
• Work with attorneys and other advisors
• Negotiate, close and fund transactions
• Sell treasury management solutions in conjunction with a local treasury sales executive
• Manage the portfolio on an on-going basis including renewals and exceptions
• Attend client and credit meetings, learn to run with opportunities and work independently
• Work with the Relationship Associates and the appropriate Operations Teams to understand the account opening and closing/funding processes. Loan compliance monitoring.
• Begin to build a network of referral sources and potential clients
• Provide exceptional customer service to clients
• Represent Texas Capital Bank in the community
• Follow trends in industry and stays current with changes in lending practices
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business
• Formal credit training strongly preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience as an underwriter focused on Commercial or Corporate clients with transactions in the $20 million to $200 million+ range
• Aptitude and interest in prospect development and building relationships with C-level executives
• Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Ability to build positive working relationships across the organization
• Proficiency in the use of software tools for reports, audits, analysis and presentations