At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
• Handle opening of new accounts for commercial relationship managers and walk-in customers
• Sell and cross-sell bank products and services
• Coordinate legal account documentation to ensure compliance to various regulations
• Process teller transactions and customer service requests
• Assist Banking Center Manager or Asst Banking Center Manager with various operational duties and responsibilities
• 3-5 years banking center experience
• Knowledge of banking products and services
• Ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks
• Proficient knowledge of PC/Internet (Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be team-oriented