At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
• Proactive management and SME of core payment treasury solutions – ACH, Wire/SWIFT, Check Disbursement, Fraud Protection Services, Controlled Disbursement
• Development and management of the Treasury payables strategy – strategy development, proactive and on-going communication, end to end project execution
• Provide proactive insights and market intelligence on key payables products / competitors
• Responsible for tracking P&L by product and by market and identifying areas for cross sell and upsell and associated execution plans
• Market calling efforts focused on key client opportunities for payables solutions (excluding card)
• Partner with Pricing Product Manager to develop pricing for new and enhanced capabilities
• Develop and execute ongoing payment product training and support for Treasury Sales and Relationship Managers
• Minimum 5-10 years banking experience with specific knowledge of the payables industry
• Detail Oriented self-starter, sense of urgency and strong and effective leadership skills
• Strong proficiency in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Ability to develop and establish positive working relationships across the organization required
• Outstanding organizational and effective time management skills and a high level of organization required
• Ability to obtain, analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources required
• Superior problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with focus on attention to detail